Our preventative measures in response to Coronavirus – COVID 19
The safety of our people and customers are our greatest priority. Following President Cyril Ramaphosa’s address on Sunday 15 March 2020, our Management Team decided to put the following measures in place for all guests and visitors to the Estate, with immediate effect:
• We respectfully request of all guests who have travelled to high and medium risk countries as well as anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms to postpone or cancel their bookings with us immediately.
• Hamm & Uys Eatery and the Tasting Room will remain open until further notice.
• We have limited bookings to approximately 50 guests per lunch service, with tables spread out on the terrace in front of the restaurant where guests can enjoy fresh air and sunshine.
• Events at Blaauwklippen are postponed until further notice and no weddings or events with large gatherings will be accommodated, which includes the weekly Blaauwklippen Sunday Family Market.
• We will continue to implement our existing hygiene practices and new safety procedures have been added to lessen further risk.
• All Blaauwklippen employees are undergoing training and education to ensure the safety of everyone on the Estate.
• All guests are urged to follow the correct preventative protocols – this includes no handshakes, no hugging, no touching of the face especially nose, mouth and eyes, and to practice frequent hand washing.
• Sanitising stations are being set up throughout the restaurant and tasting room for use by staff and guests.
We request all our valued guests to act responsibly and abide by the guidelines put in place to ensure the sustained welfare of our guests and employees.
If you require more information, please contact us on 021 880 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your continued support.
The Blaauwklippen Management Team